October 11, 2014

How to get rid of hangover

hangover home remedies-simplehub
After a night of drinking heavily a person tends to feel hangover the next day with symptoms like dizziness, headache, nausea and vomiting to name a few. To help relieve this hangover these are the helpful things to follow:

1. Chew peppermint leaves or  make a cup of peppermint tea one to two cups after waking up to speed up the detoxification of your body.

2. Ginger helps in our digestion and it can cure vomiting and nausea that usually felt when a person has a hangover.Chew small bits of ginger or make a ginger tea and drink it while still warm.

3. Drink plenty of water to deplete the alcohol in the body and to get rid the symptoms of 
hangover.

4. Lemon and honey are best cure for treating hangover by controlling the blood sugar that metabolizes the alcohol in the body. In a glass of warm water stir in 2 tsps. of lemon juice and a tsp of honey and drink these several times a day. Or you can take three tsp. of honey every two hours until the hangover is reduced.

5. Excessive intake of alcoholic drinks can drain the potassium in the body. Since banana is a great source of potassium it can replace the lost potassium and can even boost your energy level. Eat a banana together with your breakfast to feel energized. 

6. After a night of drinking excessively we need proper sleep to recover from a hangover.
And do not eat sweets while drinking nor drink alcohol on an empty stomach. Take a refreshing bath to ease your headache.

5 comments:

  1. There are days where we cannot control ourselves from drinking a lot especially during holidays and there arrives the hangover.
    hangover nausea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my corporate party in the office. I was searching for something to prevent me from hangover. My friend recommended me about DOTSHOT as home remedies do not work for me. After my last drink I had DOTSHOT. We had fantastic corporate party. I would recommend you to visit http://dotshot.in/ for more understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually have alcohol as i have corporate parties in my office. But i also know how to get rid of a hangover. I have DOTSHOT after drinking my last drink and have atleast 8 hours of sleep. I feel fresh the next morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If one is habitual of drinking alcohol then he should read this article. It will describe how exactly you can get rid of hangover by using this natural remedies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of the men are suffering from Hangover Headache problem, for that this is useful post. Because you have shared useful things for hangover.

    ReplyDelete